Monday, July 22, 2013

Thank you for Visiting My Blog


It has come to my attention that there are people who are still interested in visiting my blog. Thank you.

I’ve given it a lot of thought and have decided to re-open this blog. I had given up on maintaining it because I was not getting any feedback. I am at my best when I am having some measure of cerebral stimulation. Writing this blog has at times been less than fulfilling for that very reason. I was not getting what I needed. YES I am making an attempt to express myself and YES it feels good to purge my thoughts no matter how feeble they may appear. I felt trapped…trapped inside of a one-sided conversation as if talking into an echoless tunnel. This caused my heart to grow heavy.

I realized in my attempt to strengthen my ability to communicate my thoughts and feelings how much having a two-way conversation means to me. My mind feed off of the words of others and causes the most wonderful cerebral effect.  That level of stimulation is euphoric for me. I don’t think I can explain it any better than that. At least not without more in-depth thought about it.

I have also come to terms with the fact that I may very well never have such an experience with this blog. That is why I have several blogs in which I can express the many facets of myself in many different formats thus stimulating many different reactions, which in of itself is quite stimulating. So it is okay if the readers of this blog do not chime in as hoped. Though I must say if a reader does decided to enlighten me with a comment about a posted subject, I will definitely be elated and would eagerly reciprocate it.

I wish to thank you all again for continuing to visit my blog. I hope that I am able to share information, shed light on a subject or simply connect on a non-superficial level with. I pray my words are well received by you and may spark something inside of you or at the very least provoke thought or a new way of thinking about the simpler side of life.

No comments: