Thursday, August 1, 2013

Autism's Love: Making Connections

I am feeling very proud of myself right now. I've been working on my new facebook page Autism's Love: Making Connections and launched it 3 days ago. My dream is to connect with special needs individuals and communities from around the world. I hope my page will be a fun and informative place to visit and share resources. I don't know about you, but sometimes I get caught up in my own little space, always focusing on the tasks at hand. It's good to take out time to see what is going on in other parts of the world and to see how others are dealing with their individual special needs. I love learning about different kinds of resources. Diversity is key for me. I've always loved learning about people and their cultures and now I've created an avenue that has a personal connection to me to do so.

Welcome to my new obsession. :-) I hope my new page enlightens and inspires all who are part of the special needs world.

Autism's Love: Making Connections

No comments: